Before you begin your application:
- All applicants must be over the age of 18.
- Only two (2) occupants per apartment allowed.
- If you are applying to rent with another person, each person must individually fill out an online application.
- For applicant and/or guarantor, income must be three times (3) the amount of the monthly rent to be qualified.
- Pets are not allowed unless they are service or support animals.
Things you will need to submit with your application:
Valid Driver’s License Number or Passport Number or Government-Issued Photo ID for each applicant and guarantor.
Two (2) most recent Paycheck Stubs for income verification for applicant and/or guarantor.
Please scan and email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring to the Ashwood leasing office at 1021 Ashland Road #1405. You may also fax the information to 573-446-2489.
Payment by Check, Money Order, or Credit/Debit (with a 3% convenience fee) for the following:
- Processing Fee: $50/person
- Administrative Fee: $100/apartment
- Holding Fee: $300
- If you do not meet one or more of our rental criteria you may be eligible for a rental unit if you can provide a third party to guarantee your lease. The guarantor must submit a written application and must pass the same screening process as any other applicant. The guarantor will also need to submit two (2) most recent pay stubs for monthly income verification.
- Thank you for your interest in Ashwood Apartments! We look forward to welcoming you to your new home. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 573-443-6311or email@example.com.